Office Cleaning Service
Office cleaning is not your business so we make it ours.
We are not your regular office cleaning company that lets standards fall after a few months into the contract. We are contractors for military bases and cleaning to the high level of standards required by military contracts is carried through into our office cleaning operations.
We never let our standards fall. Ever.
We run office cleaning contracts for offices and office blocks in and around Huntingdon. We know it is essential for you to constantly present a professional image to your clients and your employees and cleanliness is an important part of that image.
Our office cleaning service can include daily cleaning, bi-weekly, weekly, monthly or one off cleans. In fact, what ever your office requires we can suit your needs. If you need out of hours office cleaning that’s no problem either.
Here is an example of what our cleaning service includes:
DAILY OFFICE CLEANING:
- Empty waste bins, including shredding machines, replace and remove bags to disposal point
- Damp wipe outsides of bins as required
- Damp wipe, dust and polish cleared desks, lamps, under filing trays and sundry desk items wherever possible
- Damp wipe and sanitise telephones in rotation
- Damp wipe coffee spillage from walls where necessary
- Dust and polish wooden furniture, window ledges, fire extinguishers and radiators to normal hand height as accessible including pictures
- Spot clean finger-marks from glass partitions and doorways
- Vacuum all carpet areas including under desks and chairs
- Vacuum soft furnishings as necessary
- Sweep, mop or vacuum floors and empty waste bins
- Disinfect toilet bowls
- Clean and polish hand basins including tap fittings
- Clean and polish both sides of toilet seats and lids
- Clean all mirrors
- Damp wipe exteriors of pedestals as necessary
- Damp wipe splash-backs and tiled walls beneath hand towels
- Damp wipe pipe-work, cisterns and tops of towel cabinets as required
- Replenish toilet rolls and soap (re-chargeable) from stock
- Dust wooden window blinds in rotation
- Collect crockery to kitchen
- Put crockery into dishwasher and start
- Damp wipe outsides of cupboards as necessary
- Clean insides of refrigerator once weekly
- Clean and polish sink unit and wipe tops of surfaces, ledges and pipework
- Empty and damp wipe outsides of bins
- Sweep and mop floors
STAIRS AND CORRIDORS:
- Vacuum carpeted areas
- Dust and polish banisters, railings and skirting
- Dust and polish fire extinguishers and ledges
To book our professional Office Cleaning service call us FREE on 0800 9550 100 or existing clients can use our online booking service.
Professional office cleaning for a professional image